Thankgiving was quite the kick! It was very Yummy! except that you fill up way to fast! and there is tons of yummy food to eat! The kids all had fun. Grandma Peggy puts what I call "temptations" (little jars of candy) by each plate and I think that Maycee ate more chocolate than food that day!
This is the last pict of Crew with his long hair! Uncle Shawn told him that if he would buzz his head he would take him to the store and buy him any toy he wanted so Crew gave in and then later came home with a remote control jeep! Lucky dog!
Thanks for letting us come up for Thanksgiving! We had a great time! Sorry I couldn't do much! We want to come back up when I am feeling better! Maybe sometime in January, Shawn is dying to get up there to go SPOTLIGHTING!
I am just truley blessed to have my family. I have 3 beautiful children who teach me so much daily, & a husband who is such a strength in my life! I am very blessed!
Thanks for letting us come up for Thanksgiving! We had a great time! Sorry I couldn't do much! We want to come back up when I am feeling better! Maybe sometime in January, Shawn is dying to get up there to go SPOTLIGHTING!
ReplyDelete