Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free and I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me! and I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today, cause there aint no doubt I love this land! GOD BLESS THE USA!" (cause we're gonna need it with obama as president....) I love this time of year! I think the 4th of July is my favorite holiday! Every time I see the flag like this being marched down the road at a parade with such patriotism it literally brings tears to my eyes. I was driving down the road the other day and passed a house that's whole sidewalk, driveway and yard was lined with flags. we're not talking little ones, they were flags that are about the size of the flag in this picture. I just thought that was so cool that someone loved our country like that.
The kids were ready for the parade to start!


One hansome little man! Steele we love you!

Ryk's and Mayc were singing songs as they waited



""Love you daddy" she kept saying!





No comments:

Post a Comment