Okay okay so this is Maycee and I on the farris wheel I got suckered into it! Im afraid of heights like nobody's business but I didn't think that my mom could handle both Mayc and Crew.... Okay honestly she probably could've but I would have been sick thinking about Mayc falling out the whole time! She wanted to go so I went with her. it was okay until we hit the top and then the panic set in! It took me a minute to calm down. Mayc kept saying "it's alright mom look we're buckled, we're safe mom."
Crew went with my mom. this is one of her favorite things to do with the grandkids.... ride the farris wheel.
My dad was a lucky one and got to watch Idalie while we rode the farris wheel. He loved every minute of it! (I caught him off guard with this picture.) He took her and bought her a green slushy. He said that she was drinking it so fast and she looked at him and grabbed her head and said "burrrrrrr cold! OUCH!" and then grabbed it and just kept drinking! what a funny monkey!

No comments:
Post a Comment