Friday, November 28, 2008




So we built a new home in 2007 & were able to move in on December 1st. We feel very fortunate to finally be able to have a home of our own! I was pregnant with Idalie while we were building & so Crew & Maycee got to help dad put the rock on our house while I sat in a chair & handed them rocks. Such big helpers!!! We had some great friends and my brother who showed up to our apartment one saturday morning with a truck and a trailer and helped us move. It made things a lot easier since I couldn't lift any of the big stuff. We had moved 3 times since we sold our other home in almost 2 years and each time I was pregnant! I'm totally over moving! Crew & Maycee were such big helpers with the rock on the outside & Crew was a helper to Corb on the inside with the tile and hardwood floors & keeping things clean! Much appreciation to Wes who helped with the hardwood floors & Rhett who took time off work to come help Corb do the hardwood and the tile and the rock on the outside! (your a lifesaver Rhett! Corb could not have done it all by himself in the time it took you two. THANK YOU)



Crew is so proud of himself! He took gymnastics for about a year and even got a medal! go crew!





This is our hike to Oosla Falls. Wes, Peggy, Calie & Remie came to visit us so we hiked to Oosla falls it was very fun the fall were beautiful!





My brother has a cabin in Island Park Idaho that is right on a lake so we love to go there in the summer. We are very lucky to have a place to go that 's only two hours away! Crew learned to water ski last summer 07'. I love this picture. he went on those forever and then he finally let go & he didn't cry a bit while he was out in the middle of the lake waiting for us to come and get him in the boat. This was over the fourth of july weekend.







This was also over the 4th. We are in my brothers boat at night out on the lake watching fireworks that the community puts on every year. It was beautiful! they were shooting them over the boat.






I just thought this pict was so cute! we went up to Ferry Lake by our house and took the kids fishing. the only thing Crew caught that day was his arm! the hook went in and even had a barb on the end of it. I was really worried but Corb pulled it out! it grossed me out! poor kid.








Maycee is sucha a poser! this is on our back porch after church one day.











& These two little munchkins were arguing over this chair so I decided to put Idalie on with them & call it a photo op.









Now I know where our kids get there big blue eyes!








Maycee loves her sissy. she is a very BIG helper! lets just say Idalie is very tough!












2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Blogs. You guys have the cutest dang kids ever! Crew looks like such a stud on the wake board, I can't believe all the things he can do and the girls are just so beautiful. We love you. Keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you started blogging. It's so fun to keep in touch this way. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. We love ya, Bon and Wy

    ReplyDelete