Sunday, November 30, 2008


This is one of Crew's favorite past times! When we go to Island Park we take his motorcycle & he goes all over the place! He is really good also. his dream is to become a motorcross racer! oh boy we're in for some stitches & broken bones!
Island Park is one of our favorite places to go as you can see. this is a place called Big Springs (Island Park) where there are huge fish the kids love to sit here & watch them or throw bread to them!



My favorite spot for Idalie while I am getting ready for the day. This somewhat contains her---or---use to!


Idalies first smile at 3 days old




both big brother & big sister were very glad when Idalie was born. Maycee kept saying "Oh look mom she has teethies" (I HOPE NOT!) Crew kept saying "he's so cute" we were all expecting her to be a boy! big surprise!













Maycee at her best, need I say more!






This is Easter of o8'








Crew thought he was so awesome in his new skateboarding gear!









Easter 08'. Every year we go out by the river and have a campfire & roast Weenies, Marshmellows & have lots of salads & stuff to eat. Then we shoot guns, fish, and have an easter egg hunt. This year Maycee collected a nice ear infection so I left in the middle of it all and had to run her to the dr. poor thing!











2 comments:

  1. I love checking out what your cute family is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Loser! You suck big balls! I didn't even know you had a blog. I can't believe you didn't let me know.

    ReplyDelete