Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So this summer in Island Park we were able to have all the Eltons come up and us girls went and mud wrestled. It was a riot although I think Calie and I got into it the most. top pict left to = right= me, crew, candice, Kylie, Adair, Taylor, whitney & Calie.
Calie & I were more muddy than I thought ever existed I was just sitting there taking a breather and all of a sudden I feel a hand full of mud go down my pants! I literally had mud everywhere! Thanks to Calie. Paybacks were awesome though! after the fights it was a much needed bath in the lake!




2 comments:

  1. NICE! These are hilarious and they just make me laugh! I really wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so everyone that reads this know... that last picture of Sunny & Calie, their shirt are all messed up and you are really looking at their boobs luckily the mud is covering the nips!

    ReplyDelete