Sunday, January 18, 2009

I have been thinking this few weeks as different trials have entered into our lives how truely BLESSED my family has been throughout the 10 years that Corb and I have been married. As we have been confronted with new challenges and trials this past few weeks that are in need of big decisions; I have really opened my eyes to the blessings that have come in extreme measures & in many different ways than I expected. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family on both sides of the spectrum. Although I do lose track of my side of the family at certain times in my life I am reminded how much they truely do CARE & how blessed I am to have TWO families that care! I am grateful to have a family of my own & husband who is the true LIGHT OF MY LIFE. I am reminded that when push comes down to shove it is our FAMILIES that are the things that make this life WONDERFUL. I know I sound like I am bearing my testimony so bear with me here but I am also GRATEFUL to know that when times get tough our knees bend and it is without a doubt comforting to know that someone knows your exact trials and how you feel and that we are not given anything that we can't handle!

4 comments:

  1. We love you guys! We are so lucky to have you as part of our family! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out for you guys! It is so true that trials definately bring us closer to our Heavenly Father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything will turn out ok for you and your darling family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS! I PRETTY MUCH CAN'T EVEN STAND IT! AND YOU PROBABLY DON'T REALIZE HOW LUCKY I FEEL TO HAVE YOU AS A SISTER AND CORB AS A BROTHER. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT TO BE ABLE TO SPEN MORE TIME TOGETHER!
    And if you are wondering why all of that is in CAPS it is because I REALLY REALLY REALLY MEAN IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete