This is the kids table. The little sleigh on the right has wooden stockings that hang the countdown until christmas on it; so I put candycanes in the sleigh & my kids know they get a candycane every time they take a stocking off. That idea I thought was great until about three days after I had put the candycanes in I noticed Maycee hiding with red junk dripping from her mouth & it was so full she couldn't talk. hmmm I wonder where all those candycanes went!
This was the most precious thing made for me ever! Crew made this "J" with baby Jesus in the manger. I love it! I hung it on the wall by the one that I made when I was young.

The kids decorated the tree. the bottom got a bit heavy so later I spreaded it out so Idalie wouldn't get all of it off. She was definately good at that this year!

Our kids love the village! Crew got to help me unwrap it this year and told me where to put the little people. Lets just say super glue came in handy this year!
The kids decorated the tree. the bottom got a bit heavy so later I spreaded it out so Idalie wouldn't get all of it off. She was definately good at that this year!
Our kids love the village! Crew got to help me unwrap it this year and told me where to put the little people. Lets just say super glue came in handy this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment