MY 100!
In relief society they challenged us to sit and write 100 things about yourself. Although I have seen it done, on other blogs also, I have not been interested until I actually sat down and did it one night. I think I got to know myself better. . . so for those who think they know me. . . DID YOU KNOW?
1. My two favorite colors are yellow & turqoise
2. I would love to visit Israel someday, not to soon it's to scary right now.
3. My favorite flower is wild Indian paintbrush & for more normal the Gerber Daisy
4. I hate to get out of a hot shower if the room outside is cold.
5. My favorite food is Calzones although I don't know how to make them and have them taste that great.
6. I love old school mustang cars- this is a controversy between Corb and I because he doesn't care for them at all.
7. I can't jump on the trampoline without peeing my pants & I have peed my pants in public (Calie can relate about the public thing)
8. I dream of becoming a successful person
9. I've had my bellybutton pierced. . . back in the day when I had a cute stomach
10. I have never had a broken bone.
11. I'm not afraid to tell people how it is, although sometimes I probably should not
12. I hate to be made to do something
13. I want to be extremely wealthy so that I can help others
14. I want to adopt someday
15. I love to pick my toes and sometimes bite them
16. I sucked my thumb until I was a freshman in high school pathetic I know!
17. number 16 leads me to tell you that I got braces in 7th grade & had them until I was a freshman.
18. I have kissed 14 different boys, the last being Corb . . . of course
19. I don't like to walk through the house in the dark- night lights are my friend!
20. I can't stand people that say things behind my back & then I find out later.
21. I didn't start my period until I was sixteen and am lucky if I start at all now. . . although I would rather not start at all but I guess it comes in handy when your trying to have kids.
22. I woke up with big boobs one day at the age of 14 one day they weren't there and then one day they were & there's no lacking in that area to say the least!
23. I'm a beauty school drop
24. I have two brothers 9 & 11 years older than me
25. My feet & bum cheeks are cold all the time
26. I use to have a pet terantula when I was a kid
27. Crew is my hero
28. I have had a near death experience
29. I'm a clean freak and I hate clutter although I can't seem to get rid of it
30. I don't know where I would be today if it weren't for Corb
31. I had a boyfriend die if cancer
32. I have played the piano for 26 years and have won competitions at BYU
33. I hate raw onions and cooked peas
34. The taste of ham used to remind me of blood but now I like it (weird I know)
35. I used to play the clarinet
36. I would love to take voice lessons
37. I have freckles around my bellybutton that resemble the big dipper
39. I have always wanted to be a shock trauma nurse
40. I want to take photography & art classes
41. I like to take baths with little to no light
42. I had a baby in the bathtub
43. hindsite= If we were to get married again we would go to Vegas! except for the temple part!
44. I'm not a big sock person
45. I hate to cook dinner unless I know what to cook although I love to bake
46. I don't like to let my kids play outside unless I'm with them for fear of them being kidnapped (dumb I know)
47. My biggest pet peeve is when the dish rag gets put in the bottom of the sink I think it's discusting!
50. I can't handle touching raw chicken
51. I'm a daddy's girl
52. I have no living grandparents
53. I have Ulcerative Colitis - YIPPI
54. If it sounds to good to be true it is!
55. My new favorite saying is : It's not where you live, It's the memories you make where you live.
56. I love to go for long walks in the summer
57. I hate to hike
58. My least favorite housework is folding and putting away the laundry
59. I love old muscle cars and dream of someday restoring one!
60. I gag easily
61. My first car was a Plymouth Grand Fury it was gold- it was huge and jumped well ( my poor parents!)
62. I didn't wear underwear to my senior prom (you could see my underwear lines perfect) I didn't even think to wear thong underwear until now--------- DUH!
63. I watch exercise infamercials and buy the equipment and only use it a few times
64. I like to sing to the radio loud when no-one is around and I think of myself being a professional singer (I don't have a great voice though as stated about taking voice lessons)
65. I'm not a morning person 8:30am is the perfect time to wake up
66. I love to listen to church music in the car (when Corb is not with me otherwise it's not happening) it calms me from road rage.
67. I want 4 or more kids (heads up Corb!)
68. I love to watch Disney movies with my kids.
69. I have 9 nephews and 6 nieces
70. I want to learn how to take an engine apart and re-build it
71. I love to put the massager on my nose to make myself sneeze
72. I love to laugh
73. I have had my CDL drivers license
74. When Corb and I were dating we got caught by the police making out and Corby rolled the window down from the back seat to talk to the policeman- no time to get into the front seat before he knocked on the fogged window.
75. My first date with Corby was on April 15th 1997, He proposed one year later on April 15, 1998.
76. I love to decorate
77. My mother always told me that you can't do something unless you try. its true!
78. I don't get offended easily
79. I post sticky signs all over my house as reminders. they say= "DON'T YELL, BE POSITIVE, LISTEN, PRAISE, BE KIND & HAVE COMPASSION, BE INTERESTED." they really work
80. I love to hear my kids pray
81. I learn more from my kids than I have in my life so far
82. My husband is the man of my dreams
83. My best friend I have had since I was 10 and we are still best friends to this day.
84. I hate paying bills
85. I want a nice body but I don't want to do the work it takes to get one LAZY BUTT!
(i like food to much)
86. I chew my fingernails
87. I tore my ACL skiing with Corb while we were dating, 2 weeks later Calie tore hers while skiing with us and we were in therapy together.
88. I have thought about working at hooters
89. I don't care what people think
90. I use to be a daredevil but now that I have kids its changed quite a bit
91. I love to ride motorcycles
92. I love to shoot gofers and see them flip in the air
93. I hate snakes unless someone else is holding them and them I'll hold them but I hate to be surprised by them when i'm walking.
94. I love chic flicks
95. I'm softhearted
96. I'm scared to death to be home alone when Corb is out of town & I sleep with a gun by the bed
97. I am very blessed
98. I have almost been kidnapped twice
99. I have to wear 3 sports bra's when I run
100. I've learned how easy it is to survive on very little.
So there's my 100. I learned a lot about myself hopefully you did also. You should try it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this, very fun to read. Interesting there are alot on of things on there that would be on my list also!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you did this. Are you saying you did it in 2 days though? Wow! Mine took me 2 weeks. I loved reading your 100, I think everyone should have to do one.
ReplyDelete