Thursday, February 5, 2009

HUSBAND TAG. . .

1. WHERE DID YOU MEET? At church

2. HOW LONG DID YOU DATE BEFORE YOU GOT MARRIED? We dated one year from april 15th 1997 -april 15th 1998 when he proposed and then we got married in August 13th 1998

3. WHERE DID HE PROPOSE? By Utah Lake at me favorite place where you can see the whole valley and the Mt. Timpanogus Temple

4. WHERE DID YOU GET MARRIED? In the Mt. Timpanogus Temple

5. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 10 years almost 11 in August. holy cow time flies!

6. WHAT IS YOUR FEATURE OF HIS? His eyes- he has the most beautiful blue's I've seen luckily all my kids have them too! They have a kind look to them it's one of the things that made me want to marry him --the kindness shown in his eyes.

7. WHAT IS HIS BEST QUALITY? he has so many that it's hard to just pick one so i'll do a few. he is the best dad ever always having time for the kids and never to tired to play. He is a great communicator!

8. DOES HE HAVE A NICKNAME FOR YOU? Babe, sweetie, Sun, of Sunny if he's mad at me and I'm introuble.

9. WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE FOOD? Anything Mexican!

10. WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE SPORT? to do it's wrestling to watch I think football or wrestling

11. WHEN AND WHERE DID YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST KISS? on my front porch after a date

12. WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU FIRST"? he did

13. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO TOGETHER? anything and everything (use your imagination lol)

14. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? 3 Crew, Maycee, Idalie

15. WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE MUSIC TO LISTEN TO? country, some rock and roll.

16. WHAT DO YOU ADMIRE MOST ABOUT HIM? his calmness when times are tough and when he's not feeling well he never complains also I agree with Candice. his work ethic is a big one also I learn a lot from him also when he's had a long day and comes home he always is willing to pitch in with whatever i'm doing

2 comments:

  1. I love my Brother! He is an amazing guy! He is such an amazing Dad and Husband! I look up to him so much! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving reading the husband tags. I liked all of the nice things you said about Corby. CUTE.

    ReplyDelete