So I'm not sure who likes laundry but doing laundry for me is DREADED! so... obviously I let it go until the very end and we're talking until I have no underwear and Crew says "mom I don't have anymore pants in my drawer". PATHETIC I know. It's not so much that I hate doing it, it's the folding and putting away as you can see these are all clean clothes! pretty bad that some of them are on the floor but I guess I justify that they are on the rug......LOL! so I thought I would blog this since I did laundry today and took before and after pict of the laundry room.
FEW! almost done

WAHOOOOO! I'm done! (I bet no one even noticed the sink in the laundry room. it makes for a bonus area to put clean clothes! haha.) until next week when it builds up again! I hope that other people dread doing laundry as much as I do. My husband however is very patient with my laundry doing skills and never says a word if he needs pants he knows where to find them.
POOR GUY!
WAHOOOOO! I'm done! (I bet no one even noticed the sink in the laundry room. it makes for a bonus area to put clean clothes! haha.) until next week when it builds up again! I hope that other people dread doing laundry as much as I do. My husband however is very patient with my laundry doing skills and never says a word if he needs pants he knows where to find them.
POOR GUY!
Ha! How did you end up with the patient one??? Jed is only patient for about 2 days then he asks... "When are you going to get all of our clean laundry off of both couches and the chair so someone can sit down in our living room?" or "When are you going to put the laundry away so I don't have to find and dig through all of these piles?" Though I am sure he knows if he didn't say anything he knows I would just leave it there until it worn and clean again. It is SO bad!
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed that you got all the laundry done in one day! We never see the laundry room floor.
ReplyDelete