Monday, February 23, 2009
So we had family home evening tonight, I have been trying to learn more on being prepared and food storage and I realized that we really hadn't talked to our kids about "incase of a fire" so we acted out the whole scenerio and Crew got it perfect and Maycee just followed along which was fine she is only two I didn't expect her to know everything. Anyway I was worried that it scared the pants off of her because after she just kept asking questions. she scares really easily. anyway after I tucked them in they wanted me to snuggle them and Mayc started asking questions about when the fire was going to be and whats going to happen and Crew (bubba) said "It will be okay Mayc, I'll take care of you and keep you safe if anything ever happens!" Okay talk about melt your heart! She said okay and that stopped the questions. I was really worried that maybe we should not have done family night on this subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cute! He is such a little man. He totally will always take care of her. And how awesome is it that she trusts him so much!
ReplyDeleteHi Sunny, this is from Ali! I am at the kids house tending Mckayla because Danielle and Josh are going to dinner for her BD. Your blog is so cute and your 3 little kids are beautiful. Are you in Montana due to your husbands' work? I would love to connect with you if you would like to. I am on facebook if you want to find me! I sure think the world of you, Ali
ReplyDelete