So I've decided to make Maycee the woman of the day! Poor thing! we were eating dinner the other night at our bar and we have the higher bar stools and she fell off right on her face leaving this awsome bruised cheek,chin and fat lip! no we don't abuse our children!
She really is quite a character! I came in from the garage from being outside the other day (our garage is right behind where she is standing) and to my surprise well hello! there she was stark naked helping dad cook dinner!
This is Maycee's favorite thing to do she pushes her two babies around for hours all over the house!
These two play together and they are not mischeivious at all! yeah right! I zipped them in this bag thinking that they would cry right away and want out and they loved it and didn't want out at all ..... I can say I thought about leaving them in, this day they were being stinkers and it may have given me some peace and quiet!
OKAY... I LOVE THE NAKED PICTURE OF MAYCEE! That is SO stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete