So we decided on friday night as Corb and I were laying in bed that we were going to get away for the day and have some fun with the kids so we went to Chico Hotsprings all day on saturday. It's a natural hotsprings that they've made into a pool. there is no chlorine or anything it's just so warm that it kills the bateria and then it's constantly circulating with different water. The weather was great it rained just a tiny bit which was good because it is such warm water that it's hard to stay in too long. Then later it warmed up and it made us decide that next time we're going to come more towards the evening otherwise it's just a bit too warm. we even got sunburned! SUNBURNED IN MONTANA! this time of year! unheard of!
I am just truley blessed to have my family. I have 3 beautiful children who teach me so much daily, & a husband who is such a strength in my life! I am very blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment