Saturday, April 4, 2009

So it snowed here (imagine that!) the other day about 7-8 inches of snow. it was great snow to build a snowman (very wet) so Crew was dying to go outside and build a snowman. Our whole family had been sick except for Corb and it was warming up enough to go out. So Maycee, Crew and I headed out to build a snowman. We had to build it on our driveway since the snow was wet and we have no yard yet. So we started piling the snow up and it was then that I realized that there was no way in heck I was going to lift big balls on top of eachother. It was very HEAVY snow!

The more we piled the more we decided to just form a big snow dinosaur! So thats just what we did! Maycee gave up half way through okay after the first 10 min and went inside and watched out the window while Crew and I patted and piled away. We lost Maycee but we gained Patrick. Crew's little buddy from across the street. they were pro's at making it's spikes! and spraying it green!





So I remembered as a kid my dad helped me make a turtle and we even painted it green so I thought why not paint the dino green! so we added food coloring to water in a spray bottle and walla! a green dino with blue dots, and red and blue eyes and nose. what more could you ask for!








3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I have been wondering where these pictures are? It is awesome! Tell Crew I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great mom! Wish I could see your creation in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I love the idea, and that you painted it green. It looks huge.

    I love your new background too...

    ReplyDelete