Wednesday, July 1, 2009

For now this is just writing.. not that exciting I know. but things have been really hectic lately. we have moved back to Utah and are living with my in-laws Wes and Peg and so I really have not had the chance to blog and I am missing it terribly! I can't get my computer to work with all the pict on it so I can't blog. I have to come up with a new name also since we no longer live in Montana! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! anyway catching up, Idalie and Maycee and I all had Birthdays so Iddy is now 1, Mayc is 3 and I am well..... OLD! Corb's is in a few days and Crew's is sneaking up toward the end of July! I can't believe that I almost have a 6 year old and that he is going into kindergarten! Other than that, that's all that is going on in our lives right now.
I have really mixed emotions about being back in Utah I must say! but it has been really nice to be back around family again and great because we are travelers and Utah is such a central place! I will miss Montana and maybe some day we will live there again.......who knows! I guess you never see the curves that life throws you, and it alway seems that they happen for a reason. I am sure some day we will look back at these turmoltuous times and laugh....hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment